Each of the week of the 6 weeks sessions has a different discussion topic. At the first week, you will be given a schedule of when each topic will be discussed. Below are some examples of weekly discussion topics.
● Changes in lifestyle and relationships (with partner, friends and family) since becoming a new parent
● Emotions associated with new motherhood, your relationship with your baby, expectations of oneself as a new mom
● Breastfeeding support, education and resources
● Navigating the learning curve of new parenthood and coping with day to day challenges. Finding your identity as a parent.
● Temperament and play
● Introducing solid feeding. When to start? How to start? Where to get answers.
● Questions related to developmental issues
● Traveling with your baby. Tips and challenges.
● Eating, sleeping and crying: Understanding your baby’s cues
● Body image, will your body ever look like it did prepregnancy? How to get there.
● Returning to work or staying at home? Balancing personal and professional options.